lunch or dinner
About this Recipe
By: Nichole Fogleman
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Rinse quinoa and add to pot with 2 cups water and a pinch of salt. Bring to boil then reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 15-20 minutes. Turn off heat and let stand 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss potatoes with 3 Tablespoons olive oil, nutritional yeast, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper. Arrange in single layer on baking sheet. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Add peppers to baking sheet and toss with remaining 1 Tablespoon olive oil. Bake for an additional 15-20 minutes until potatoes are tender and peppers are slightly charred.
- Remove from oven and toss with chickpeas and lime zest. Season with additional salt and pepper, to taste.
- To serve, top cooked quinoa with sweet potato-chickpea mixture, and additional toppings, as desired. Enjoy.